Not too many men are hands on when planning their wedding day so when Kris contacted me it was to my surprise that he seemed to know exactly what he was doing to give his bride a day to remember. Kris and Daniella are both so down to earth, lots of fun and truly crazy about each other!
Their family and friends were so awesome and welcoming from beginning to end. We started out on the beautiful grounds of Brackenridge in Edna. Their ceremony was in a gorgeous old church located in the area with huge floor to ceiling windows and their ceremony right next door. The weather was a bit on the chilly side but nothing we couldn’t handle! Take a peek of their wedding day and all the team that worked together to make it happen!
- Hair – Johnathon Berry
- MUA – Celina Lane
- Bride & Bridesmaids Dresses – Davids Bridal
- Groom & Groomsmen Tux – Al’s Formal Wear
- Decorations – Catherine Slessinger & Eleanor Deleon
- DJ – Danny Stirneman
- Caterer – Lolita Chuckwagon
- Cake – The Sweet Crumb
- Bouquet – Catherine Slessinger
- Lead Photographer – Captured Moments by Christine
- Coordinator – Denise Rubio