When Katherine’s mom contacted me initially and gave me all of the details for her daughters wedding I instantly fell in-love with the feels stirred up in my head predicting what their day would be like. Their wedding was on their families beautiful private property of 1,000’s of acres. It was going to be a small, intimate wedding with close friends and fam at sunset. I’m a sucker for sunset weddings! When we arrived it was rainy and wet but we lucked out on such beautiful weather!
Katherine & Dillon met 5 years ago and have been at each others side ever since! Katherine graduated from Southwestern University and is now a Licensed Specialist in School Psychology in San Antonio at Northside ISD helping kids. Dillon is a machinist at Rivercity Industries. They are some pretty awesome peeps! I can’t tell you how much fun we had with them and only met them the day of their wedding! One of the best parts of this wedding! The 6 foot pizza! I’ve never had a brisket pizza before!
Here is a sneak peek of their big day and all of the vendors that helped make their day flawless!
- Hair: Saragoza Martinez with Illusions Makeovers
- Floral & Bouquet: Devereux Gardens
- Dress: Davids Bridal
- Bridesmaids: Weddington Way
- Men’s Suits: Men’s Warehouse
- DJ: Steven Garcia with Texas Heat Music
- Caterer: Dirt Road Cookers
- Photographer: Captured Moments by Christine
- Second Shooter: Xavier Cavazos